Chassis CAD Design Engineer - 35229 - up to £26.90/hr - Special Vehicle Operations
Location - Gaydon, Warwickshire
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Previous Chassis Systems Experience: Wheels/Tyres/Braking Systems Including Cooling/Suspension Systems Including tunables - Springs/Spring Aids/Dampers/ARBs/Bushes - Powertrain - Exhaust system detail or layout
- Proven Catia V5 Experience with TCE
- Good communication skills
- VisMockup trained / experience
- Computer Literacy i.e. Office, Word, Excel, Power Point Initiative Basic IT Skills.
- GD&T (General Dimensioning & Tolerances)
- Knowledge / experience of vehicle packages
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes i.e. pressing, moulding, extrusionTCe trained
- Catia V5 surfacing trained / knowledge (V5 trained at JLR if not will have to take the Catia V5 competence test (minimum V5 or similar) experience 3 years)
- Good level of Catia V5 Draughting experience
- Some form of motor sport experience preferred.
Minimum HND/HNC with significant experience.
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.