Chassis & Powertrain CAD Engineer - 34259 - up to £32.67/hr
A Senior Chassis & Powertrain CAD Design Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Ryton.
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Previous Chassis Systems Experience: Wheels/Tyres/Braking Systems Including Cooling/ Suspension Systems including tuneables - Springs/Spring Aids/ Dampers/ARBs/ Bushes - Powertrain - Exhaust system detail or layout
- Proven Catia V5 Experience with TCE
- Good communication skills
- VisMockup trained / experience
- Computer Literacy i.e. Office, Word, Excel, Power Point Initiative Basic IT Skills.
- GD&T (General Dimensioning & Tolerances)
- Knowledge / experience of vehicle packages
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes i.e. pressing, moulding, extrusion
- V5 trained, if not will have to take the Catia V5 competence test (minimum V5 (or similar) experience
- TCe trained Catia V5 surfacing trained / knowledge
- Good level of Catia V5 Draughting experience
- Some form of motorsport experience preferred.
- Highly motivated and multitasker
Minimum HND/HNC with significant experience.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.