- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 01 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58509
Title: Change Manager - 37163
Division: Human Resources
Contract Position based at: Gaydon and Whitley
Rate: - up to £44.08/hr Ltd rate (which equals c£34/hr PAYE rate)
Agile Organisation Design/Change Manager
This role is responsible supporting the delivery of the Agile Organisation and Culture Transformation programme for Jaguar Land Rover. This role will act across a complex and fast changing landscape with a view of defining the organisation value streams that will be used to influence the future operating model of the organisation.
The role is responsible for engaging senior stakeholder (board level and below) and co-ordinating and facilitating workshops to define the current and future state agile organisations in support of pilot programmes, reviewing and incorporating retrospective inputs from previous waves, iterating their design and implementing into new wave.
The role will then identify data metrics to measure performance, support the defining of performance metrics and track and monitor these core KPIs and value across Agile Organisation portfolio. The right person will have a core skill set in organisation design and development, change management, business analysis, process mapping, Agile project management and act a role model for customer centricity and ensuring resources across the enterprise are directed towards value-add activity that supports strategic priorities.
The successful candidate will be able to set up and plan for core planning meetings in an Agile way, experience with Agile tools and methodologies are essential. Coordination and design of organisation design, working closely with strategic workforce planning, agile pilots, training and culture projects. The role will provide advice on the delivery of business change management approaches in transitioning to value stream future states.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience of all aspects of organisation design in large complex organisations involving major reorganisation.
- Able to conduct organisation diagnostics, analytics and benchmarking to identify where a company's structure is weak and generate ideas to make the structure more effective
- Commercial awareness and ability to derive an articulated future-state and associated business benefits from a sponsor's initial concept.
- Able to identify where processes, skills, people decisions, values, reward systems and leadership styles need to be strengthened to make the chosen organisation structure work
- Developing end state and or interim target operating models
- Experience of employing change management approaches, tools and techniques, including designing and delivering change Impact analysis
- Experience of working at senior management level Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Previous experience of Agile Project Management
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of a range of research techniques and methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of key business systems and processes, e.g., quality tools and techniques
- Commercially minded with an ability to understand the business function that this role supports
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.