Job title: CGI Technical Artist
Hourly Rate: £32 - £42ph
Our automotive OEM client based in Gaydon, are looking for an experienced CGI Technical artist to join their team to help support project delivery.
You will be required to support the development and maintenance of tools and processes for existing CGI creation applications from a visualisation perspective, to support both the Model Build and Imagery Creation teams, along with the generation of new applications to grow the scope and offering of the group as a whole.
- Experience working in a CGI production environment
- Direct experience in Automotive CGI production
- Expert in Autodesk Maya/3DS MAX, Chaos Group VRay (or equivalent) and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience supervising / supporting other team members in a lead role
- Experience in working to defined processes and technical standards (pipeline)
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson or Nick Jones at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.