6 months rolling contract
Our cliient, an expert in the design and production of aeronautical electrical systems require a CFD Analyst to support the customer team in flow and cooling analysis using CFD, Aerospace/Avionics thermal management would be preferred but is not essential.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Understand analysis requirements from the design and analysis leads
- Model and set up the appropriate analyses in CFX/ 1D code as applicable
- Post process and provide inputs to design
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Deep understanding of fluid dynamics and heat transfer
- Compressible flow, shock dynamics
- Boundary layer
- Low Reynolds number flow
- Two-phase flow
- Turbulence models
- Thermodynamic cycles
- Conjugate heat transfer
- Aero-Thermal analysis using:
- First principle models
- Reduced order models 1D
- 3D numerical simulations
- Significant experience running CFD and thermal simulation software ANSYS CFX.
- Experience in data post-processing methods, software, and algorithms.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Confident communicator
- Ability to engage engineers and experts from different disciplines to learn and deliver
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- BE/ ME/ MTech in Mechanical Engineering
- Very experienced in use of ANSYS CFX for thermal analysis
- Customer Focus - Ability to build and develop Customer & Supplier relationships
- Problem solving ability
- Logical Thinking
- Effective Time management
- Flexible to work with customer team in supporting needs of product design and development schedules
- Taking a pro-active approach to solving problems
For more information or to apply, please send your details today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.