A Mechanical Certification Engineer is required by our client, a leading manufacturer of aerospace equipment and systems.
The Mechanical Certification Engineer will assist with the certification of new and existing products within the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Mechanical Certification Engineer:
- Planning, conducting and documenting structural tests
- Preparing certification documentation (test plans and reports)
- Liaising with authorities, regulatory bodies and air-frame manufacturers on certification issues
- Assisting with solving production issues relating to certification
Key Skills and Experience required for the Mechanical Certification Engineer
- Mechanical/aeronautical/structural engineering degree
- Relevant experience of working in a structures/stress role within the aerospace industry
- Experience of writing specifications and reports
- Awareness of 14CFR Part21 Certification Procedures desirable
- Ability to perform structural hand calculations
- Full UK driving licence
We anticipate that demand for this opportunity will be high, so please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.