about 2 years ago
- Certification Engineer - Cwmbran
- Competitive Salary
Due to continuing growth, a Certification Engineer is required by our client, a leading manufacturer of aerospace seating and interiors based in South Wales.
The Certification Engineer will assist with the certification of new and existing products within the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Certification Engineer:
- Planning, conducting and documenting structural tests
- Analysing designs and identifying critical items for test
- Preparing test plans and reports
- Resolving in-service issues regarding certification
- Liaising with authorities, regulatory bodies and air-frame manufacturers on certification issues
- Collaborating with sister companies on process improvements
- Attending industry events to improve knowledge
Key Skills and Experience required for the Certification Engineer
- Mechanical/aeronautical/structural engineering degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience of working in a structures/stress role within the aerospace industry
- Experience of writing specifications and reports
- Ability to perform structural hand calculations
- Full UK driving licence
We anticipate that demand for this exciting opportunity will be high, so please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.