about 1 month ago
Certification and Production Auditor
Permanent position - Watford
Salary negotiable + excellent benefits.
We have an interesting new vacancy for a Certification and Production Auditor to work for a Company who are a world leader in research and approvals within the construction, fire detection, fire suppression and sustainability products sector.
Due to an increasing volume of work, we have an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with proven management, organisational skills, attention to detail and technical ability to join our growing team on a permanent, full-time basis. A great opportunity for an individual with an engineering and auditing background looking to progress their career into certification. The role is responsible for delivering Factory Production Control (FPC) audits as part of the Fire Suppression Approval activities, both in the UK and overseas.
The duties of the Certification and Production Auditor will include:
- Conducting detailed technical evaluations from initial enquiry, FPC audits to production of final audit report and approval recommendation.
- Ensuring compliance with the LPCB schemes and Factory Production Control (PN111) Liaison with internal departments, customers, approval agencies and accreditation bodies.
- Working closely with relevant colleagues to ensure tasks are prioritised and delivered in accordance with senior management direction.
- Preparing, reviewing and closing audit reports.
- Preparing analysis and trend data from FPC audit findings.
- Supporting clients to gain compliance as needed.
- Engagement with Clients and service providers to support the effective resolution of approval process issues and queries.
To apply for the role, you should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree level or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related subject, with experience from the manufacturing industry.
- Ability to understand and interpret product manufacturing techniques and processes.
- Proven project management experience delivering projects on-time to customer (internal and external) specifications.
- Experience of product testing or evaluation work.
- Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with clients and colleagues whilst maintaining the required level of diplomacy, integrity and confidentiality.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Analytical ability, clarity of thought and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate experience of interacting with customers competently at all levels.
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of travelling and delivering auditing activities in the UK and overseas.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an Auditor in Engineering and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.