about 2 months ago
Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires an Embedded Software Engineer to join a leading defence company based in Northamptonshire.
- Develop and maintain Board Support Packages and drivers, written in C and assembler.
- Capture and define High and Low Level Requirements
- Create and run unit tests to prove coverage of source
- Be a review authority for the DO-178 compliance review of artifacts
- Follow company design procedures relating to the development of software Use development processes for safety certifiable products
- Experience with DO-178 certifiable Operating Systems such as: VxWorks653, Deos, LynxOS-178C, INTEGRITY-178
- A strong understanding of "C" and assembly programming.
- Experience of the DO-178 lifecycle data and artefact creation
- Experience with several compilers/cross compilers build environments, such as GCC
- A understanding of computer architectures and hardware design. With knowledge of one of the following: NXP (Freescale) T-series, P-series, PowerPC, ARM or Intel Architecture (i7).
- Knowledge of Linux, as a software development environments.
My client uses a security clearance process for all new recruits which requires the following.
You are a British citizen or hold dual nationality, and You have been a resident in the UK for at least two of the last 10 years.
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.