Title: Centre of Excellence Manager
Contract Position based at: Whitley
A Centre of Excellence Manager is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Coventry. The main focus of this role is managing change across the manufacturing division, and this will be until at least March 2020 with potential for extension. Dependent upon experience, this role will pay up to £30.05 per hour ltd.
- Overarching objective is on getting the organisation engaged and ready for the change and ensuring that the change is adopted and sustained
- Development of a Business change model for JLR and the manufacturing organisation, which needs to be adaptive for the various cultural differences
- Scope to include impact assessment, stakeholder management, leadership engagement, communications strategy, capability development and assessment, supporting documentation, training strategy, readiness measurement, visualisations / simulations of future state for employees (day-in-the-life), support systems, change
- Development of a suite of KPIs to measure the overall organisational readiness, linking into the Launch Management Meetings (LMM - driven by PCDS) and Enterprise Readiness Review ERR (Driven by BCDS) reviews.
- Creation of a standard timing plan for business change and readiness
- Development of the BCDS / PCDS lifecycle framework to define gateway milestones, artefacts and deliverables.
- Update to BCDS / PCDS processes to standardise this into the model - ribbon chart, etc
- Be part of a network of change managers across the various functional CoEs across the Enterprise, creating a forum for exchange of best practice and development of a wider capability of change management across the enterprise
- Conduct a business readiness FMEA and development of a suit of interventions / tactics that can be used as mitigations
- Proven experience of networking, organisation design and training activities
- Experience of managing delivery teams and resources
- Business Change Management
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.