Centre Lathe Turner
£13.95 per hour
A Centre Lathe Turner with knowledge of Milling, Slotting and CNC machinery skills is required for a leading rotating machinery manufacturer based in Prescot. Candidates with experience of the Electro-Mechanical industries would be well received.
Due to an increase in demand, my client requires a committed Centre Lathe Turner with machinery workshop experience for a new permanent position. As a Turner you will be required to:
- Detailing and producing drawings to manufacture new parts as well as carrying out repairs and manufacturing new parts
- Measuring and checking all mechanical parts associated with motors and pumps and Checking and calibration of various measuring equipment.
- Understand, set and operate all high-speed machinery to high requirements whilst applying a continuous improvement methodology
The CNC Setter/Operator should have the following skills or experience:
- Metallic Components Knowledge
- Able to commit to flexible working hours including travel to fulfil client requirements.
- Experience of lathes, milling machine, slotting centres and general bench working skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of CNC, Milling or Slotting to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Leicester based Aerospace company will offer you:
- £13.95 per hour, 37.5 hours per week
- Benefits including Pension, Holidays, Overtime and Attendance Bonus
- Opportunities to travel and develop your career and knowledge within this progressive organisation.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CNC and/or Milling and/or Slotting and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Centre Lathe Turner, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.