Job title: IT Learner Mentor
Salary Range; Up to £38,000 per annum DOE
This expanding IT Training Provider are seeking a Learner Mentor to cover their Cambridgeshire Caseload.
An IT Learner Mentor is required with knowledge of Software Development and Network Infrastructure. Candidates with experience of the training and IT industries would be well received.
Due to a rise in demand this company, a leading Training Provider requires an ambitious IT Learner Mentor with caseload management experience for a new permanent role. As an IT Learner Mentor you will be required to:
- Manage the progression of a caseload of Apprentices based across the region, responsible for each Apprentice’s journey, providing pastoral care and functional skills support.
- Ensure Apprentice’s records are accurate, funding compliant and supported in a timely progression onto and through the gateway for EPA.
- Able to create and develop relationships with Employers and Apprentices whilst successfully meeting KPIS
- Organise infill training to support apprentices and efficiently signposted to additional resources as and when required.
The IT Learner Mentor should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant training and industry qualifications such as A1/D32/33/TAQA, and PTTLS/CTTLS/DTTLS/PGCE/Cert-Ed.
- Occupational competency within IT sector and knowledge of infrastructure, software development, cyber security or big data.
- Experience of coaching learners through an apprenticeship qualification, proficient in evidence gathering, lesson planning and offering one-to-one support.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Apprenticeship Training to develop your career. In return for your experience, this global training provider will offer you:
- Annual Salary up to £38,000 per annum, with pay progression after 6 months.
- Highly competitive employee benefits package and holiday incentives for high performers.
- Access to training for additional accredited courses and flexible working conditions.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of bespoke learning delivery approach and tailored mentoring and assessing and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the IT Learner Mentor role, please contact Mary O’Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.