Job title: Cell Production Engineer
Salary Range: £22k- £26k +12.5% shift allowance working double days
Industry/ Strapline: Aerospace/Manufacturing/Engineering
A Cell Production Engineer is required with knowledge of Methods and planning experience and CAD. Candidates with experience of the Aerospace or Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to company expansion, a Leicester based Aerospace company requires a skilled Cell Production Engineer with CAD knowledge for a new permanent role. As a Cell Production Engineer, you will be required to:
- Providing engineering assistance to resolve tooling production issues.
- Working with management, production staff and quality staff to increase efficiency in the production process.
- Contribute to helping minimising machine downtime and machine efficiency as a whole.
- Personally challenge fixed ideas, current methods and look for ways to make improvement via improvement plan.
- To project manage the installation of new machinery and equipment with minimum disruption to everyday work
- Maintain production levels as per KPI requirements as well as attend TOC meetings to update the senior management team
The Cell Production Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge of CAD CAM, AutoCad, CNC Turning, CNC Programming (Fanuc or Siemens 840di) and Solidworks.
- Excellent communication and method understanding within a machining environment.
- Good academic background - apprentice/HNC/HND qualified preferred.
- A developed understanding of tooling design. Fixture design, centre-less grinding and thread rolling desirably.
- Aerospace manufacturing experience or similar industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of engineering processes to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Leicester-based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Quarterly Bonus based on company performance for the quarter
- Pension contribution - Auto Enrol 3% employees - Company matches up to 5%
- 25days annual holiday + bank holidays
- Training & Development opportunities (The company are good at supporting people with courses internally and externally)
- Onsite OHA service
- Flexible working with an early finish on a Friday (Business needs depending of course)
- Social committee providing reduced events such as seaside/London trips
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of machining processes and precision engineering and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Cell Production Engineer role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.