Job Title:Goods In, Stores and Despatch Cell Leader
Salary Range: Competitive
Leading Aerospace Company
A Goods In, Stores and Despatch Cell Leader Is required with knowledge of Goods In, Stores and Despatch operating practices. Candidates with Aerospace Industry experience would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a Leading Aerospace company based in Romford requires a driven and talented Stores and Logistics Cell Leader for this permanent role. As a Goods In, Stores and Despatch Cell Leader, you will be required to:
- Manage the operational and development of the Goods In, Stores and Despatch teams.
- Comply with HSE regulations.
- Lead the team to ensure best practices for efficiency, compliance and output.
The Goods In, Stores and Despatch Cell Leader should have the following skills or experience:
- Lead a team within an aerospace and challenging environment.
- Strong, self-motivated leader with supervision and management experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes.
- Continuous improvement tools and techniques.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Operational Logistics to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Romford based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Goods In, Stores and Despatch Management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Goods In, Stores and Despatch Cell Leader role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.