£38k - 45k per year + benefits
Cell Leader - Electronics - South London - £38,000 to £45,000 p.a
Hours: 7:45am - 4:30pm (Mon-Fri), 7:45am - 12:45pm (Fri) 37.5hrs.
A Cell Leader is required to join a leading design to manufacture business which specialises in developing electronic products for the aerospace, defence, oil & gas and rail industries.
As the Cell Leader you will be responsible for the following:
- Manufacture and deliver product as per agreed production plan.
- To take full operational ownership of a manufacturing/aftermarket cell.
- Set and measure daily/weekly output targets for the team.
- Lead daily cell meetings to highlight and resolve any issues within area of responsibility including Delivery, EHS, Quality or Staff related topics.
- Actively align cell capacity and capability with customer requirements; assess skills/capacity and implement cross training or recruitment programmes.
- Work closely with supporting functions to ensure cell team is able to meet operational targets and continuous improvements.
- Lead/train/mentor team in Lean manufacturing technique.
As the Cell Leader you will require the following skills and experiences:
- Supervisory/management experience in a complex, low/medium batch production is essential.
- Experience in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record of man-management and change management.
- Experience of problem solving tools, 8D, Fish bone diagrams, Poke Yoke.
- Experience of Aerospace Quality Management Systems.
If you are interested in this exciting Cell Leader opportunity please click on the link to apply. Alternatively contact email@example.com 01384 446104
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.