An experienced Cell Leader is required by our client, a global aerospace manufacturer based in the South of England.
The Cell Leader will be responsible for ensuring parts are manufactured and delivered according to the agreed production schedule.
Key Responsibilities for the Cell Leader:
- Capacity planning for the team
- Leading daily team meetings
- Identifying and implementing lean manufacturing and continuous improvement
- Day-to-day management of the team of operators
- Working closely with other departments to ensure all KPIs are met
Key Skills and Experience for the Cell Leader:
- Supervisory experience in a similar manufacturing environment
- Ability to read technical drawings and work to written instructions
- Knowledge of aerospace standards and quality management systems
- Demonstrable record of change management and problem solving
We anticipate demand to be high for this exciting new opportunity, so if you have experience of low/medium volume production a precision engineering environment, please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.