A CE Compliance Manager with knowledge of the CE Marking machinery directive is required for a an established systems integrator.
The role of CE Compliance Manager will include:
- Work alongside project and engineering teams to ensure that all machines, new and in use comply with the CE Machinery Directive
- Through understanding the customer specification and reading up on the latest CE Directives you will be the responsible person to interpret, advice and test to ensure full compliance.
- You will be required to to conduct risk assessments, site acceptance testing and produce written compliance reports.
- Where necessary, work closely with external EMC testing and CE compliance specialists.
- These systems go in to a variety of industries, from pharmaceutical, food production companies including clean room regulation.
- Addressing CE Compliance at the design stage is critical in reducing re work and as such you will be instrumental in coaching the engineering teams with compliance standards.
- Stay abreast of upcoming changes to CE compliance and ensure the company is well informed of these changes well in advance, particularly as some systems will have extended lead times.
The suitable candidate for CE Compliance Manager will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Knowledgeable in CE requirements and testing.
- Interpretation of CE Compliance standards and experience of writing concise compliance reports.
- Experience with machinery directive and robotic safety is desirable but not essential providing experience with other CE Compliance standards.
- Technical qualification in an electrical or mechanical engineering discipline is highly desirable but most importantly is the ability to read technical mechanical and/or electrical engineering drawings.
This is an exciting role working for an established manufacturer of automated and robotic integrated solutions. The company has a strong presence in the UK and they are expanding their reach in to the US. If you have experience as a CE Compliance Engineer or CE Compliance Manager then please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.