CNC Programmer - Aerospace - Nottingham - Permanent - £Competitive salary
A CNC Programmer is required with knowledge off-line programming up to 5 Axis. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received but welcome other precision industries.
Due to the continued success and growth of the business, a manufacturer of precision machined parts for the aerospace sector based in the Nottingham area requires a methodical CNC Programmer for a new permanent role.
As the CNC Programmer you will be responsible for the following:
- Creation of NC programs using Catia V5, Mastercam or Edgecam on 3, 4 and 5 axis machines.
- Utilise Vericut to ensure all the programs conform to all drawings.
- Create Tool builds and ensure that all Tooling is ordered.
- Ensure that all CAPEX spend is strictly monitored and in budget.
- Accurate entry of geometry for part programming
The CNC Programmer should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience off-line programming using either Catia V5, Mastercam or Edgecam.
- Ability to read and interpret 2D drawings and 3D models.
- Ideally experience using Solidworks 3D Modelling.
- An understanding of Vericut.
- Aerospace industry experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Has experience of both Machining and Programming a variety of materials, in particular Aluminium or 300M.
- Has experience of 5 axis machining on both Milling and Mill-Turn machines.
Suitably qualified and experienced CNC Programmers should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.