£18.00 to £23.80
A multinational confectionery, food, and beverage company is seeking a Demand Planner to join them at their site in Birmingham.
As Demand Planner you will be in charge of the demand planning activities for the specific group of products/country, delivering a fact-based forecast (across 24-month horizon) for the IBP cycle and ultimately for Product supply, to the highest possible accuracy.
- Support the Customer Service and Order Fill target of 98.5% Service, minimised clearance and write-offs.
- Communicating to Supply Hubs about relevant demand changes and managing best any supply constraints impacting the market
- Liaise with cross functional stakeholders to manage service constraints & achieve the best possible service level (CSL target 98.5%) whilst minimising ageing risks
- Responsible to provide an accurate base forecast, following of the weekly & monthly cycle
- Run statistical forecast to provide the best base forecast
- Total Forecast Generation based on agreed Best Practices and Product Segmentation
- Works closely with Category Planning to receive market insights and drive agreed category actions back into the bottom-up forecast.
- Responsible to meet the targeted KPIs (SFE, BIAS) for the products in charge, analysing and providing insights on the deviation drivers (e.g. statistical, cleansing, market up-date), defines.
- Demonstrates operational experience with demand planning or related processes
- Experience in Demand Planning
- Operational knowledge of SAP ECC/APO/BI in Supply Chain
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and aptitude, attention to detail
- Understanding and managing the key issues and success criteria.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and perform under time-pressure, good organising skills
- Knowledgeable of modern demand and supply planning concepts
- Experience on Statistical forecasting, Segmentation and History Cleansing
- Ability to analyse complex issues and make appropriate decision
- Degree qualified - preferentially Logistics or Economics Supply Chain, Financial or Logistics education
Interested in the above role? Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.