about 2 years ago
Job Title - Category Manager
Daily rate - £Negotiable
Location - Uxbridge
Industry - FMCG
A multinational confectionery, food, and beverage company is seeking a Category Manager to join them at their site in Uxbridge. As Category Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leveraging with customers to drive category growth.
- Driving visibility of categories via space, range and distribution with customers - to increase consumer impulse participation.
- Being the voice of the customer to drive the agenda for the needs of the category, customer and shopper.
- Developing a wide network of influence with the retailers.
- Responsible for bringing the Snacking Vision to life in Customer and create a growth
- Develop insight-driven Impulse Solutions to increase participation of Shoppers in priority occasions / categories to deliver
- In partnership with the Retailer, set the Agenda for their Impulse Business, driven by Shopper needs and Category Insights i.e. Under / Over Trade Opportunities / events, occasions, category initiatives
- Lead the implementation of the POB Vision (Space, Range, Location, Distribution) for all of our Customers ensuring the picture of success for In Store / Depot is executed.
- Category & Shopper Insight (Advanced), Right Store (Advanced), Perfect Store (Advanced), Business Planning (Intermediate to Advanced), Partner Alignment (Intermediate to Advanced), Customer focus, Drive for results, Priority settings, Peer relationships, Business acumen
- Demonstrable FMCG experience.
- Experience of working in Category Development in either Grocery or Impulse customers.
- Track record of turning EPOS and Shopper data into Insights for Action.
- Software Used: Nielsen Dunnhumby Kantar
In return our client can offer you a 6 month contract with competitive rates of pay based in Uxbridge.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.