£23.37 - 23.37 per hour
3 months ago
Title: Category Insights Analyst
Division: Marketing & Resources
Contract Position based at: Uxbridge
** Category Insights Analyst Northern Europe Bakery **
The role of the Consumer Insights Analyst Northern Europe Bakery is a key partner to local Marketing teams (in charge of brand equity for local brands, base business, innovation & activation). This candidate will be the expert of their business. They will have strong knowledge of those markets and brands. Growth Opportunities identification
- Understand the biscuit consumer landscape through analysis of the consumer & shopper dynamics (i.e. purchasing panel analysis, U&A analysis), the structure of the market (i.e. occasions & need states, product domains, retail dynamics etc.) and macroeconomic, culture, people and channel trends.
- Analyse and synthesise market trends, main brands performance and main competitors performance to find growth opportunities that help reach the strategic plan (SP) ambitions
- Partner with the local and regional bakery marketing teams. Communicate clear and compelling recommendations for concrete growth activities by combining shopper, consumer & category
Three Key Skills
Drive for Results, Problem Solving, Learning on the Fly
- Knowledge of, and knowledge of how to apply different types of strategic research from U&A's to market mapping/structure methods, segmentations, preferred
- Understanding of how to conduct competitive analysis and identify relative portfolio strengths and gaps
- Ability to create holistic view of brand performance
- Ability to synthesize data from different sources into a well-structured story with clear implications
- Know how to apply different methods understand people such as in-person and/or digital ethnography
- Familiar with Product Testing, Brand positioning, Communications development and Packaging research
Another EU language (ideally French) preferred.
Extensive working experience in insights or Marketing (preferably FMCG).
Considerable experience within market research.
Cross-country experience, demonstrated ability to work across cultures, and in remote teams, preferred.
Knowledge: including education, qualifications and training
Education: Bachelor's degree (Social Science, Business Administration, Marketing preferred)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.