Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire
Up to £35000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Process / Foundry Engineer
Remuneration £35,000 per Annum
This role would ideally suit a Process Engineer with some experience in Continuous Casting of Aluminium alloys. Responsible for process monitoring and delivering technical support required to ensure the efficient operation of Melting and Casting processes.
- Monitoring and measurement of processes in order to identify any positive or negative trends; and best practice
- Ensuring production practice follows existing process controls
- Management of small to medium scale projects (process development/equipment upgrades)
- Verification and validation of process change
- Ownership of Standard Operating Procedures and Production Control Plan
- Preparation of technical specifications
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced in Aluminium melting and continuous casting (Desired)
- Have Process Engineering experience (Desired)
- Have good knowledge of Autodesk Inventor / Solidworks 3D CAD software or equivalent.
- Have a broad knowledge of various methods of processing strip materials such as rolling, annealing, machining etc.
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be a good team player able to support the Engineering, Maintenance & Production teams where appropriate
- Be flexible and approachable
If you have knowledge of Melting and Casting processes and you want to be considered, please apply today. Alternatively, if you have any questions about this role, please contact Chiara Caterisano at Jonathan Lee Recruitment