£23.30 - 23.30 per hour
about 2 months ago
A number of Case Management Advisors are required to join an automotive OEM.
Division: Human Resources
Contract Position based at: Several sites; Whitley, Castle Bromwich, Solihull, Halewood
A team of Case Management Advisors are required across several sites.
The CMA supports the functional areas with handling of Discipline, grievance and attendance and performance management issues and cases.
- Previous experience of working in a case management environment
- Proven track record of handling and guiding managers through disciplines, grievances and attendance/performance management issues
- Experience of influencing and coaching of line management
- Experience of working with Trade Unions
- Strong personal skills to identify how issues impact individuals and the wider business.
- Track record of successful Stakeholder Management, specifically the ability to confidently advise and influence managers and TU
- A good communicator
- An effective team player, actively leads, develops and supports colleagues.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.