Job title: CAS Surface Designer
Hourly Rate: Competitive (DOE)
**3 Positions available**
A UK based centre of excellence for automotive design and engineering, who also provide research and development principally but also for selected partners in the automotive industry are seeking a CAS Surface Designers to support the ongoing projects in the UK design studio.
You will be required to:
- Create and release surfaces that faithfully capture design intent
- To assist the creative process by interpreting 2D Sketches into 3D data
- To assist the technical development process by integrating engineering, manufacturing and key technical attributes concurrently with design intent during surface creation
You will have the following skills:
- Be able to demonstrate advanced skill-set in creative digital surface creation using Alias software
- Can demonstrate technical digital surface creation using Alias software
- Experience of working with engineering inputs
- Can interpret design sketches to create appropriate surface proposals
- Can meet deadlines
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.