CAS/Alias Modeller - Warwickshire - £38 per hour
Working within the virtual world, provide high level surface development, interpreting 2D sketch into 3D digital form with a creative mindset, delivering high quality design assets using Surface development tools. In addition, using visualisation software to present and promote the ideation.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Fluent in the use of Alias, the primary software for the department.
- Have the creative mind-set to interpret 2D sketch in to 3D digital form.
- Have the knowledge of the visualisation software VRED
- Vast experience of digital surface development.
- The ability to work as part of a team working within the creative design phase.
- The role will require the successful candidate to interpret design sketches/instructions directly
- The scope of work is extremely varied as we develop data for a number of customers throughout the Design development stage
- The team is responsible for the creation of INTERIOR & EXTERIOR data sets from the early Theme development stage up to & including handover to the A-Class surfacing team.
Our preferred visualisation tool is VRED and although not essential a clear understanding of the printable use and set-up of VRED would be advantageous
When applying please send your CV, along with salary requirements, notice period and confirmation that you are eligible to work in the UK with no time limits or restrictions.
For more information about the role, or to apply please contact Gemma Gregson - Jonathan Lee Design Services tel: 01384 446144 or email .