Job title: CAS Modeller (Alias)
Hourly Rate: £42 - £46ph
Our Wiltshire based client who are committed to using ground-breaking technology to challenge the status-quo, are currently seeking a CAS Modeller (Alias) to support their project delivery.
The team will be responsible for the creation of interior & exterior data sets from the early theme development stage up to & including handover to the A-Class surfacing team. The role will require the successful candidate to interpret design sketches/instructions directly.
- Digital surface development with proven experience.
- The ability to work as part of a team working within the creative design Phase
- Fluent in the use of Alias, the primary software for the department.
- Have the creative mind set to interpret 2D sketch in to 3D digital form.
- Have the knowledge of the visualisation software VRED
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.