Job title: Interior Design Manager - Automotive
Location: Boading, Beijing, China
Salary: Excellent (DOE)
An unmissable opportunity for a Interior Design Manager has arisen with China's largest SUV and pickup manufacturer. You will be independently responsible for all company car brands (prospective / exterior / interior) and design projects under the vehicle platform.
- Independently lead the design team, organise and coordinate the engineering and modeling professionals and related department.
- Manage the internal human resource team and assign the design work undertaken by the division
- Promote the overall design skills of team members
- Undertake internal professional training, external professional training and transfer work
- Introducing and popularising new and efficient design tools and methods;
- Assist in optimising R & D process system
- Complete the logic of professional review and strategy design
- Complete the vehicle and the following design and development plan preparation and finishing work
- Bachelor's degree or above in transportation/ industrial design
- Extensive experience in automotive design
- Be familiar and cooperate with the model division for the production and control of 3D model (digital and Solid model)
- Good communication and design skills
- Have more than three vehicle shape design experiences
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.