£40k - 42k per year
Role: Capital Sales Manager - Water
Location: Southern Region
Package: £40,000 - £42,000 p/a + Company Car + Bonuses
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Capital Sales Manager to work for our client in a regional role across the South and South West of England. The position will be responsible for the overall coordination, functional management of all of the sales activity across our clients wastewater part of their business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow the sales of project related business.
- Actively develop high level, new and existing customer relationships to provide the best possible experience of the companies products and services.
- Ensure high standards of customer support.
- Maintain knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors and customer strategies and relevant technology developments.
- Maintain knowledge of the companies products and services.
- Co-ordinate within framework agreements with key customers and develop new sales channels and sales strategies.
- Review tenders and support the overall tendering process.
- Assist and take a proactive response to marketing activities to further the aims of the business.
- Produce reports, forecasts, budgets, and business plans as required.
- Ensure application of the companies sales and commercial policies, procedures, codes of conduct, values and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure all ERP, CRM and other business systems are maintained as required.
- Suggest opportunities for product, service or business development
- Foster cooperation between departments.
- Actively participate in the management of the department and provide insight into activities and requirements to provide client satisfaction.
- Proactively engage and support company initiatives designed to promote a culture of safe working, environmental protection and continual improvement.
- All other duties as relevant to the post.
Qualification & Experience:
- Engineering qualification
- Sales/sales strategy experience
- Pump and compressor technical knowledge
- Management experience
- Financial/budget management
- Relevant experience in related industry
- General IT skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Team bonus
- Company Car / allowance
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- A deﬁned contribution pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site car parking
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment, and Lifestyle Long service awards
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.