A Capex Coordinator / Administrative assistant with experience of managing budgets and planning resources is required to support test functions for our client who is a large automotive OEM based in Cranfield, Bedford.
Our client based in Cranfield requires a Capex Co-ordinator with excellent communication and organisation skills for a new contract role. As a Capex Co-ordinator you will be required to:
- To liaise with all test and design departments to coordinate CAPEX expenditure and budget
- To balance budget and manage purchasing process with the support of finance and purchasing team in order to procure items on time and to meet annual budget constraints.
- Support of the vehicle component test team to help organise test parts and support feedback of requests to this team from time to time.
- Job could also include test car management, vehicle hire and some travel arrangements for Test staff
The Capex Co-ordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- Good Communication
- Good Excel skills
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Some experience in purchase of test equipment would be preferable
- Proven performance in managing budgets and planning resources
- Good level of Excel, word and Power point
If you have any questions about the Capex Co-ordinator role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately, candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship