Job title: Test Methology Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £28.77 per hour LTD
Location: Whitley & Gaydon
Industry: Powertrain Calibration
An Advanced Test Methodology Engineer is responsible for supporting timely quality data to the diesel and gasoline calibration and P&E teams at both Gaydon and Whitley. This will be using the AVL Cameo tool to provide the data. There is an element of data analysis and reporting using Concerto.
Knowledge of one or more test automation systems, INCA, combustion measurement systems etc will be required. Support for simple engine diagnostics to get engines ready for test. Supporting routine (daily) tests to track data quality and identify issues. Contribute to best practice equipment use.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Engine development and calibration experience Knowledge of Calibration, data collection and analysis techniques.
- Candidate must have used and have a level of familiarity of AVL Cameo or an equivalent tool
- Data analysis and presentation capabilities
- Experience in engine testing and development required.
- Knowledge and experience of AVL engine test software packages is desirable
Please contact James Tilley for details.