A Calibration Test Technician is required to join an avionic systems company to conduct the repair, test and calibration of aviation ground test equipment and general purpose test equipment.
The Calibration Test Technician will be responsible for testing equipment including aircraft battery Chargers to relevant standards and fault find and repair avionic equipment down to component Level using specialised test equipment.
Calibration Test Technician Key Responsibilities
- Completion of fault finding, repair, testing and calibration of avionics using specialised and general -purpose test equipment.
- Complete accurate records and ensure that they are filed in a timely manner.
- Maintain and agreed level of quality and cost effectiveness, ensuring accuracy and safety standards are met.
- Keep abreast of company working practices and procedures.
- Undertake cross-training in other technical areas in line with requirements of the business.
Skills Required for Calibration Test Technician
- PC literate Microsoft word, excel, databases.
- Fully qualified calibration engineer with significant experience in a similar role.
- Experience in electronic repairs at component level
- RF experience with ability to repair complex RF circuits and technology.
- Experience of amplification and mixers
- Hands on knowledge of calibration and repair.
- Experience with general purpose test equipment including DMM's, frequency counters, oscilloscopes, etc.
Security Clearance will be required for this role due to the nature of the Industry If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Calibration Test Technician then apply directly or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.