Calibration Release Planner - 51887
£20.84 Ltd Co
A Calibration Release Planner is required with knowledge of powertrain controls systems.
The Calibration Release Planner will be required to prepare detailed calibration release work plans and track the releases to completion for PCM, ECM and TCM for global Diesel applications.
This company based in Basildon requires a Calibration Release Planner with experience of calibration release work plans for a new contract role. As a Calibration Release Planner, you will be required to:
- Organise and lead release meetings for individual and grouped calibration release actions.
- Create compatible detailed release plans using global template.
- Support Surrogate Firmware and IVS sign off actions as applicable.
- Interrogate WERS to establish release compatibility and status.
- Liaise with D&R/ calibration Release Specialist to ensure that WERS concern is authorised to support release timing.
- Support global and regional release start-up meetings.
- Provide process improvement feedback.
The Calibration Release Planner should have the following skills or experience:
- Ability to work with global and cross functional teams
- Degree level qualification essential
- Working on multiple projects at any one time
- Good planning and self-discipline / motivation
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automotive calibration to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £20.84 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Calibration Release Planner role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship