We are currently seeking experienced Diesel Calibration Engineers to work with a well-respected Tier 1 Automotive supplier
- Checking and potential calibration of responsible functions:- FIE, Diagnostics and Aftertreatment (SCR)
- Support customer with calibration of customer responsible functions Data Set/ Calibration building and management Identify and document changes for new S/W levels
- Support key meetings between customer and the company Keep data base of calibration developments
- Support trouble shooting of customer engines/ vehicles
- Support offsite as required Support customer environment test trips (cold, hot, altitude etc)
Qualifications and experience.
- Appropriate engineering degree, e.g. mechanical or electronic
- A knowledge of engine management systems, electronic diesel control calibration, engines, and vehicles
- Knowledge of Bosch diesel systems is advantageous
- Extensive knowledge of ECU S/W and associated functionalities
- Calibration/ test experience of engines and vehicles
- Skilled in PC based application tools such as ETAS INCA
- Knowledge of the German language is advantageous
- Valid driving licence
- Able to support internal European trips and global climate test trips
- Flexibility to based at customer site as necessary
- Good communicator and customer orientated
- Flexibility to travel and work away for 1-3Wks
- Flexibility to work weekends or short notice.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great company who value knowledge and enthusiasm.
There is no sponsorship available for candidates who require a Visa to work in the UK.