Vehicle Calibration - Gasoline
Contract - £30.00 to £35.00 per hour LTD
A Gasoline Calibration Engineer opportunity has become available for a global automotive OEM.
You will develop Gasoline EMS Calibrations to meet legislative emissions and vehicle characteristic requirements for a range of engines using PFI and GDI fuel systems, both naturally aspirated and turbocharged.
Carry out activities to include but not limited to the delivery of driveability, emissions, climatic and altitude for our clients Global Markets (EU,ROW & China) through test bed and vehicle use.
These activities will include hot and cold climate tests and support for the necessary regulatory on-board diagnostics testing with frequent travel, including some to China.
You will also assist with PT project planning and proposals under consideration and equally be a pro-active team member within Powertrain Integration leading and/or assisting in the implementation of new process improvements to ensure company competitiveness and success moving forward.
To apply for this Gasoline Calibration Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Experience within a Vehicle Calibration delivery team, either with OEM or a consultancy.
- Minimum HND in Mechanical Engineering or similar relevance.
- Good working knowledge of Bosch EMS and ETAS INCA toolset. MATLAB experience desirable.
- Knowledge of European emissions legislation.
- Knowledge of the Chinese automotive / OEM industry an advantage.
- Good understanding of competitors products.
- Design for Six Sigma knowledge or qualification required - full training will be provided by the company.
- Full UK or EU driving licence.
Please contact James Tilley for more details on this Gasoline Calibration Engineer role.