Job title: Calibration Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £28.19 per hour
Location: Whitley and Gaydon
Industry/ Strapline - Powertrain Calibration
A Calibration Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role and is paying a rate of up to £28.19 Ltd Co per hour.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for calibration and validation of Diesel OBD software functions / diagnostic monitors related to NOx emissions aftertreatment (SCR systems) across all vehicle and engine variants. Calibration delivery to meet legal compliance and support OBD certification.
To apply for this Calibration Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Calibration and validation of Diesel OBD software functions related to NOx emissions aftertreatment (SCR systems).
- In depth understanding of exhaust aftertreatment systems.
- Good understanding of OBD certification requirements and process for Europe and the US SW specification and testing in automotive environments - related to Engine Management OBD.
- Engine Management software validation
- Proven record of delivery of OBD aftertreatment calibrations to meet certification / performance / attribute targets.
- Systems engineering.
- Calibration tool experience - INCA
- Strong understanding & application of Design quality tools (P-Diagrams, Boundary Diagrams, DFMEA, Robustness Check List, etc).
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this Calibration Engineer role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.