£20 - 23 per hour
Calibration Engineer - 53967
Up to £23.00 per hour (Inside IR35)
Diesel Diagnostics Calibration Engineer - Develop and Sign-off diagnostics calibration for aftertreatment systems and sensors
- Demonstrated Capability of Diesel Powerpack Systems Development;
- Engine On-Board Diagnostics;
- Off-Board Diagnostics; including Urea-SCR-DOC Aftertreatment Systems and Sensors;
- Calibration development practices and tools;
- PCM Software and hardware development processes.
- Must be a good team player and communicator with a willingness to support the team and assist others to a shared goal.
- Prior experience of Diesel Diagnostics Engine and Vehicle Programme Delivery.
- Use of HIL Test Facility and Analytical Environments.
- BEng / BSc - Engineering Degree
- Electrical; Electronic; Mechanical; Avionics
Additional Information :
- Travel: Potentially to Eu Countries and USA
- UK Driving Licence
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.