Job title: Powertrain Calibration Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £30.71
Industry: Gasoline, Diesel or Hybrid.
An experienced Powertrain calibration engineer is required to join an established team working on a range of exciting future applications and technologies. The role involves simulation, test bed and vehicle based calibration activities to optimise performance and emissions to meet both legislative and customer specific targets.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Powertrain Calibration Expertise with calibration and data analysis tools (e.g. Matlab, Simulink, DIADEM, INCA, AVL Concerto, Cameo and CRETA)
- Experience in identifying and solving root cause of complex calibration related problems.
- Experience of working within a calibration team and applying and improving methods, processes and engineering tools. Fundamental understanding of powertrain systems and control theory required.
- Minimum qualification of a degree (or equivalent) in relevant engineering subject, preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- Good analytical skills & good working knowledge of MS Office software.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please contact James Tilley for details.