We are looking for calculation engineers to join an innovative aerospace development team, the successful candidate will be joining to perform analysis, calculation and simulation of environmental and physical conditions that an aircraft undergoes in flight.
Responsibilities of the calculation engineer will include the following:
- Perform leading role for the stress and fatigue calculations for all departments by means of analytical and numerical (FEM) simulations and CFD analysis.
- Develop and implement routines for precise prediction of CFRP failure of complex aircraft structures
- Work on specific projects at multiple times and create reports for management
- Hold main responsibility for numerical modelling, pre-processing, conduction of simulations / calculations and post-processing of the results
The calculation engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Hold an MSc./M.Eng. or PhD in Aerospace Engineering, Techno-mathematics, Physics or a related field
- Significant experience in a similar position with aerospace expertise.
- Exceptional knowledge in one of the following:
- Aero acoustics
- Simulation and Modelling
- Outstanding expertise in coupled aerodynamic - structural simulations
- Proven experience in project management and team coordination required
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career working with an ambitious, highly technical company. In return for your experience, this Munich based company will offer you:
- A highly competitive salary & benefits package.
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge, world first projects.
Please note that only applications and CVs in English can be considered.
Interviews for the calculation engineers will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the calculation engineer positions please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.