£40 - £48 per hour
over 1 year ago
Job Title: CAE Test Engineer
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
We are looking for a CAE Test Engineer to join a leading automotive manufacturer in Gothenburg, Sweden, on a 6 month contract basis.
As CAE Test Engineer, you will identify and analyse requirements and assess test needs within the brake control module. You will plan the work as well as time and resource consumption, and assess and present test results, suggesting improvements to contribute to the development of tools and methods.
* Perform development testing and tuning of Brake Control Module SW.
* Test and verification with CAE and testing in virtual and physical environments.
* Take part in and plan integration tests
* Contact with internal and external suppliers
* M.Sc. within electrical systems, system controls, mechatronics or automation, or
* Knowledge/experience in/from system/function testing, analysis and verification
* Experience in relevant CAE/simulation and Matlab/Simulink
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
* Driver's license (B-level)
* Experience in system/function development, verification methods and tools
* Experience in CANoe, vTESTstudio and Automated testing is an advantage
* A feel for customer values
* Analytical and curious
* Positive, engaged and driven
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.