Job Title: Design Engineer - Body in White
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
A Design Engineer with experience in body in white / trim is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a 6 month contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
- Design Engineer with specialist knowledge and experience in automotive design.
- Team leader with the ability to communicate and implement innovative ideas.
- Ability to analyse information and proposed solutions and to determine if the design proposals are viable.
- Assists in setting targets and subsequent problem solving.
- Responsible for supporting the development of product functionality while ensuring the production of deliverable products.
- Specialised engineering knowledge in automotive construction systems or subsystems.
- Experience in relevant areas of technology.
- Responsible for the development of individual components.
- Responsible for achievement of targets of time technology quality and cost.Assignment reporting and mission planning.
- Initialisation of the calculation and testing and participation in analysis.
- Specific knowledge, well proven Engineering within BIW (Body in white incl Door structures) or well proven Engineering with Plastic trim panels.
- Knowledge of door modules / window regulator systems.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.