almost 2 years ago
CAE Engineer - R00022260
A CAE Engineer is required to conduct CAE analysis work and coordinate simulation activities with CAE groups around the world to meet key development milestones for strength, durability and safety performance.
This company based in Cranfield requires a CAE Engineer with experience of CAE within an automotive engineering environment.
As a CAE Engineer you will be required to:
- Preparing / modifying meshed models of vehicle structures.
- Conducting linear and nonlinear analysis.
- Reporting concerns to CAE team management and design groups.
- Working with and leading design teams in concern root cause and countermeasure studies.
- Liaising between local engineering departments and global CAE groups at all stages of the CAE process.
- Attending regular projecting meetings and feeding back key information to the department.
The CAE Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Physics related field
- Experience in CAE within automotive engineering environment
- Experience in strength, durability & NVH CAE
- Knowledge of safety systems engineering is a plus
Familiarity with the following CAE applications would be ideal;
If you have any questions about the CAE Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship