£50 - £62 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Job Title: CAE Engineer (Vehicle Dynamics)
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
A CAE Engineer with experience in vehicle dynamics is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a 6 month contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
As a CAE Engineer Vehicle Dynamics you are responsible for planning and performing virtual simulations, including, virtual model builds, analysis of results, recommendation of design changes and reporting to project and management.
The responsibilities also include development of new virtual methods and correlation studies.
As part of our expanding team you will be working in a creative environment shaping tomorrow's vehicles and virtual methods for Vehicle Dynamics, including the attributes steering, handling and ride comfort.
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent, with emphasis in Vehicle Dynamics, Mechatronics or Solid Mechanics
- CAE experience in the field of vehicle dynamics
- Driver's license, B-level valid in Sweden
- Meritorious Proficiency in Adams/Car, Sympathy for Data, VI-CarRealTime, ANSA, Matlab, Python and C++
- Experience from driving simulator use and/or subjective vehicle dynamics testing Proficiency in mechatronic systems
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.