Job Title: CAE Engineer, Engine Mounted Cooling System
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
A CAE Engineer with experience in cooling systems is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a 6 month contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
The group Engine Mounted Cooling System is part of the department Powertrain Installation and the section Exhaust & Cooling System. The operation of Cooling System is divided into two groups working closely together (Chassis- and Engine mounted cooling system) in order to provide complete cooling systems to all engine and car projects at Volvo Car Group.
Cooling system is a fundamental area in respect to thermal management and C02 reduction. We work in close cooperation with our suppliers and the different car and engine projects. We deliver complete system to new car projects and to current running production and have the total responsibility for the complete cooling system in the car.
- Secure that 1-D CFD flow calculation and heat rejection are planned, performed and documented
- Follow-up and analysis of test, correlation between test and calculation
- Engine as well as component CFD simulating
- Support to project, Thermal management and quality tasks
- Report result from completed calculation activities Required qualifications
- M.Sc. grade within mechanics, or a similar education or equivalent experience
- Experience from calculating and verification
- Experience of development of systems and component
- Experience of project work
- Good at making reports and presentations
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Driving license B
- Very good skills in Gt-suite, Star CCM+, Matlab, Simulink, ANSA
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.