- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Expiry Date: 04 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59375
Job Title – CAE Engineer
£ 35,000 p.a. + early finish Friday + excellent career development opportunities
Location: Milton Keynes
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer interested in working on advanced design projects for some of the most prestigious automotive manufacturers on the planet? We are looking for a CAE Engineer with a degree and experience in mechanical design, FEA and CFD analysis. If this sounds like you continue reading..
CAE Engineer responsibilities;
- Complete the CAE analysis of new designs for automotive assemblies and fixtures, typically advanced technology, low volume and high value.
- Working as part of a small, flexible & dynamic design team, with support from experienced CAD & CAE engineers
- Supporting the implementation of new or improved working practices and reporting formats for all areas of CAE analysis
- Work together with the test and development team to demonstrate correlation between simulation and real world test results
- Involvement in projects at every level from customer (some of the world’s most exclusive vehicle manufacturers) to internal teams, manufacturing and suppliers
- Participate in technical reviews & provide guidance to the team, ensuring new designs are optimised in the concept stages prior to CAE simulation
- Support with development of CAE design guidelines and training documents
- Assist in the recruitment and mentoring of additional members to the CAE team, as required
An exciting opportunity for a Graduate CAE Engineer with the following;
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Physics, Mechanical or Automotive Engineering, or similar STEM subject
- Working Experience with Vibration Theory and Finite Element Methods
- Familiarity with Finite Element Analysis of complex design assembly preferably using ANSYS Workbench
- Knowledge of Linear / Non-Linear material models in Finite Element Analysis.
If you are a CAE Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CAE Engineer, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.