A CAE Analyst is required with automotive CAE experience for a position based in Bedfordshire.
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Cranfield requires a CAE Analyst to:
- Prepare / modify meshed models of vehicle structures.
- Conduct linear and nonlinear analysis.
- Report concerns to CAE team management and design groups.
- Work with and leading design teams in concern root cause and countermeasure studies.
- Coordinate simulation activities with CAE groups around the world to meet key development milestones and ensure successful completion of CAE activities.
- Liaise between local engineering departments and global CAE groups at all stages of the CAE process.
- Attend regular projecting meetings and feeding back key information to the department
The CAE Analyst should have the following skills:
- Experience in CAE within automotive engineering environment
- Experience in strength, durability, safety & NVH CAE.
- Familiarity with the following CAE applications would be ideal:
- Hyperworks, Animator, Pamcrash, Nastran, Abaqus, FEMFAT
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly be high so please apply today.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262-
Unfortunately, candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship