CAE Analysts - structural, MBD, NVH - gears transmissions - Nottingham - all levels
This opportunity will appeal to analysts specialising in stress, strain, fatigue, wear, bearing analysis, NVH/noise, gear train analysis. You will be seeking a position within a market leading, medium sided consultancy with a friendly and non-formal culture.
What you will do:
You will be working on the CAE analysis of gear and geartrain systems. This will entail the gears themselves (forces, noise, efficiency etc), housings and structural parts, and bearings. You will use a variety of CAE tools including in-house specialist software to perform analyses and simulations to solve real world client problems. Specifically you will
- create high level and complex CAE models of gear and transmission systems
- work directly with clients to analyses their requirements and provide considered opinion and supporting data
- mentor others
What you will need:
- Minimum 3 years' CAE experience in transmissions, drivetrain or rotating systems in any industry
- be able to demonstrate the soft skills necessary for consultancy
- experience in Nastran, Patran, Abaqus, Masta Ansys, Spaceclaim, Matlab or similar
What you will get:
- salary commensurate with experience
- amazing career opportunity and interesting project work
- city centre location
Applications are welcomed from candidates regardless of nationality, race or gender. Shortlisted candidates will be provided with further details prior to submission, however should you wish to discuss this opportunity then please contact . Please apply with current CV and details of present salary, notice and if you require sponsorship or are eligible to work in UK unfettered.