Title: CAE Analyst
Division: Body Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
- Lead development of Automotive body (BIW) Systems/sub-systems using engineering knowledge and experience combined with Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) techniques, to meet NVH performance targets.
- Run CAE analysis, summarise results and feedback conclusions to the component Lead Engineers in an efficient manner.
- Work effectively with design teams to develop and optimise solutions considering multi-attributes within defined deadlines and time constraints.
- Coordinate and lead projects and teams including the feedback of results as required through design / project reviews.
- Support and present at design reviews with key stakeholders: COC component design teams, PAT teams, packaging teams, JLR Programme teams
- Automotive (Trimmed) Body Structural NVH analysis and development.
- Pre / Post-Processing software [Ansa and/or HW]
- Technical reporting / presentation skills
- Previous experience and background in automotive structural development.
- Previous experience and background in solving complex technical ideas and challenges
- Previous experience of component/system level development using CAE to meet defined performance targets
- Previous experience of delivering engineering or analytical projects Project and people management skills.
- Experience in proposing product modifications to improve design.
- IHI (Interior Head Impact) FMVSS201u experience advantageous
- Familiarity and experience of JLR working practices relating to CAE methods and processes
- Familiarity and experience of JLR CAD, Tce & Digibuck
- Familiarity of JLR IT system
Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.