£20k - 25k per year
Permanent to £25,000
We have a permanent opportunity for an Inventor proficient (2D) CAD Technician; it's working for a firm in the Derby area who design bespoke builds. The CAD Technician role would suit people who:
- Are proficient in Inventor
- Able to produce agreed drawings on Inventor and making some minor changes (not an Architectural Technician level)
- Happy to work in a small team of 2
This would suit a person who is a real whizz with CAD (Inventor) and perhaps looking for their first role since finishing education or a person that maybe has retrained and wanting a role to test their new skills.
The company are offering the following for this CAD Technician position:
- Salary up to £25,000 per annum
- Chance to work on some really diverse projects
If this CAD Technician is of interest, then apply now or speak with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.