- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 14 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61704
Job Title – CAD Engineer
£ 35,000 p.a. + 25 days Holiday + pension + early finish Friday
Are you a CAD Technician or Mechanical Design Engineer looking to work in a fast paced and rewarding automotive manufacturing environment? We are looking for a CAD Engineer with CAD skills looking for the next step in their career. If this sounds like you continue reading..
As a CAD Engineer your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
- 2D &3D design modification /changes working closely with the Design engineering team
- Manage CAD data
- Assess parts/ assemblies and investigate problems reporting to the design engineering team
- Rapid portotyping and development work along side the electronics engineering team
- Cost reduction and technical feasibility studies
An exciting opportunity for a CAD Engineer with the following;
- Experience in component design using Catia or similar Cad package
- Experience in automotive design or injection moulded/plastic components desirable
- Technical qualification in engineering discipline (NVQ level 3 / Apprenticeship , HNC or above)
If you are a CAD Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CAD Engineer position, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.