over 2 years ago
CAD Support Analyst
We are looking for a CAD Support Analyst for an established Rail engineering company that is a leading expert in Switches and Crossings, designing and manufacturing solutions for the Rail Infrastructure based in Nottingham. The CAD Support Analyst will be instrumental in upgrading of CAD applications such as Creo and NX as well as an upgrade of Windows 7 to 10 across the company's 3 UK sites. This is a 12 month fixed term contract, that could go to a permanent position for the right person.
The CAD Support Analyst will
* Carry out day to day CAD application support
* Be upgrade the CAD application PTC Creo 17 to PTC Creo 20
* Support the business upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 for key CAD packages for Creo and NX12
* Rationalise the Creo Macro's and menus including reviewing for start up.
* Back up Macro library ensuring bug free prior to going live on the system.
* Look at BIM and ERP implications of NX12 move - possibly with Teamcentre
* Model storage / cleanse of directories
* Handling rules for part families etc
* Prepare and set out in new User CAD manual.
* Document workflow
* Document system interfaces
* Manage drawing border libraries - updates to templates, plotter interfaces, pen configurations and folder access rights etc. * Interact with Engineering and IT Departments
* Previous Creo or NX12 knowledge and experience - upgrading and use
* CAD Application troubleshooting
* Management of CAD software licensing
* Previous Windows 10 - transition for users and CAD interface
* Salary negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in this role and have the Right to Work in the UK, please forward your CV and contact details to Philip Delaloye at or for more details call 01384446192